Power supply using dual output 15v 1 ampere and 3 Pin Miniature Microphone Connector (Male/Female Pair)
Serious mixing power at a price that’s practically silly.
The Behringer EURORACK UB1202 is a 12-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer that boasts 4 state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamps (IMPs) You even get an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is also one post-fader aux send per channel for external effects devices; main mix outputs; plus separate control room, headphone, and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs. The UB1202 is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
- Ultralow-noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade Invisible Mic Preamps with:
- 130dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rate inputs
- Ultrawide 60dB gain range
- Lowest possible distortion – 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ and low-cut filter on mono channels
- 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on stereo channels
- State-of-the-art 4580 op amps for lowest noise and distortion
- One post-fader aux send per channel
- Peak LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone, and stereo tape outputs
- Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Effects-to-control room function to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper ALPS master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Extremely rugged steel construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
To connect an external effects unit to the UB1202, follow these steps:
- Use a cable to connect from the FX SEND port to the input of the effect processor.
- Then connect a cable from the output of the effects device to one of the LINE ports. If the device has stereo outputs, you can use both stereo line inputs (5/6, 7/8, etc.)
- Adjust the the effects processor to 100% wet.
- Turn the FX knob on the channel you are plugged into all the way down (to avoid a feedback loop).