BEHRINGER USB AUDIO Driver Win64 2.8.40
1. HARDWARE Support:
UMA25S, UCA200*, UCA202, UCA222, UFO202, UCG102, iAXE393/624/629 and many more.
- bundled with UMX series, XENYX mixers, PODCASTUDIO USB
This driver does NOT support the following BEHRINGER hardware:
C-1U, BCD2000, BCD3000.
These models have separate dedicated drivers.
2. SYSTEM & APPLICATION:
Supported software: All apllications which use the ASIO driver model.
Supported systems: Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit) and Windows 8.
3. IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Driver will be installed ONLY on USB port where your hardware is connected while installation!
- After installation ALL other audio drivers are blocked on this USB port!
- For using different drivers: Connect your USB audio hardware to a different USB port.
- Alternative drivers which work fine with the named hardware products:
Vista + Windows 7: ASIO4ALL (see providers homepage)
- Unzip/Open folder
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” and follow the instructions on the screen
- Run “Setup.exe” again
- Select “Uninstall the driver”
6. DRIVER INDICATION:
The driver is displayed at Device Manager > USB Controllers > BEHRINGER USB AUDIO 2.8.40
ASIO is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
To connect an external effects unit to the XENYX MIXER, follow these steps:
- Use a cable to connect from the FX SEND port to the input of the effect processor.
- Then connect a cable from the output of the effects device to one of the LINE ports. If the device has stereo outputs, you can use both stereo line inputs (5/6, 7/8, etc.)
- Adjust the the effects processor to 100% wet.
- Turn the FX knob on the channel you are plugged into all the way down (to avoid a feedback loop).